Jan 7, 2009

Mastey de Paris Frehair Daily Conditioner

I have used Mastey de Paris Frehair Daily Conditoner and Mastey de Paris Traite Sulfate-Free Shampoo for years now. Even though I still try new products from time to time I still haven't found any other product line that works as well for my hair.

The texture is that of a light lotion. The scent is sort of fruity but very delicate and definitely gender neutral. I think of Mastey Frehair as a moisturizing cream for my hair. It smooths frizz and fly away and makes my hair so easy to comb and style. I apply it in the shower after shampooing, comb it through and leave it for several minutes before rinsing. After towel drying my hair I use a small dab as leave in which I think helps protect my hair from heat damage.

The ingredients list for Mastey products are simple and straight forward. Mastey doesn't seem to feel the necessity to fill their products with fluff and unproven trendy ingredients. They stick to what works. Because their products are silicone-free, there is no build-up and I don't feel the need to switch products every two weeks. It is really difficult to convey in words how nice this product feels and how well it works for me.

I tend to go on and on about Mastey products. The reason is simple, I have used so many products, tried the latest of this and that, and yet, no matter what else I try, I find myself eager to use my Mastey. It's just works that well for my skin and hair.
I think it is also good to note that Mastey recently updated some of their formulas and quit using paraben preservatives in their hair care lines. They do not use propylene glycol, silicone or mineral oil.

The products are a bit difficult to find locally for some reason. Perhaps there is no distributor in the area, but I don't mind ordering mine online. A 16 ounce bottle of Mastey de Paris Frehair costs $20.00.

Cruelty-Free Ingredients: Aqua, Eau [D.Water], Infusion of [Natural Moisturizing Factor] PCA and Sodium Lactate and Lactic Acid and Panthenol B5 and Phospholipid EFA, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Cystine Amino Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ginseng, Gingko, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum [Fragrance].

No comments:

Post a Comment