Dec 30, 2008

Mastey de Paris Traite Shampoo

Over 12 years ago my hair was damaged during a double process reverse highlighting. It resulted in my hair breaking off and having to have it cut very short. I was then using another salon brand of shampoo and conditioner but it was suggested that I try Mastey de Paris Traite Sulfate-Free Shampoo because it was sulfate-free, gentle and contained the Natural Moisturzing Factor. I was told that because it contained high levels of protein and amino acids that my hair would grow back faster and much healthier. At that point I was willing to try anything.

Twelve years later Mastey de Paris Traite Sulfate-Free Shampoo is the only thing I will use on my sometimes dry, color-treated hair. I use Mastey hair and skin products because I feel they are the best products available. I have tried a lot of products and haven’t found anything that approaches the quality of Mastey.

Their formulas are simple, contain proteins, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and the Natural Moisturizing Factor. The products are color protecting to help prolong hair color, oil-free and concentrated. Because Traite is detergent free it doesn't lather like most other shampoos. Instead, this rich, luxurious crème shampoo builds into a thick, firm lather, drenching my hair with moisture. My hair is extremely soft, shiny and manageable. The scent is light, fresh and clean. The texture is thick and rich and doesn't weigh hair down or build up.

I am unable to use products that contain, among other things, mineral oil, silicone, petrolatum, mica, titanium dioxide and propylene glycol. Ingredients found in many hair and skin care products. Having extremely sensitive skin, products that contain those ingredients cause me terrible breakouts and redness, even on my scalp. Mastey Traite is not only an ideal shampoo for me, it is the perfect facial cleanser because it is so gentle but cleanses so thoroughly. It leaves my hair and face clean and soft without drying.

As with all Mastey de Paris products they use cruelty free, plant derived, ingredients and no animal by-products. Their shampoos and cleansers are sulfate and sulfosuccinate free.
Mastey de Paris Traite Shampoo retails for $20.00 16 ounces and is available on the Mastey de Paris website and at better salons and spas.

Ingredients: Aqua, Eau, (D. Water), Infusion of (Natural Moisturizing Factor) PCA & Sodium Lactate & Panthenol B5 & Phospholipids, Rice Protein & Cystine Amino Acid, (UVABLOC Color Protectants & Antioxidants) Sunflower Seed Extract & Ascorbic Acid & Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfoalkyl Amides & Esters, Cocamidopropyl Betaine Glceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, EDTA, Glycereth-20 Cocoate, Benzoic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance).

No comments:

Post a Comment