Jan 15, 2009

Darphin Paris Densifying Anti-Wrinkle Cream

I tend to lean toward French product lines. There is something about them that appeals to me. Maybe it's the way they are formulated, their scent or the fact it is ooh, la, la, French. Whatever the case, the products I tend to like the best come from French companies.

Darphin Paris Densifying Anti-Wrinkle Cream is one of those creams that I sampled and really liked. I was given a sample jar of this product and used every last drop of it. Using it every night for approximately 5 days I did not breakout.

It is meant to treat lines and wrinkles and improve skin's density. This product seems to be geared toward mature skin but I found it to work well on my younger, combo skin. This product does not contain sunscreen and therefore would be best suited for night time use or under sunscreen for day time use.

The scent of this product is absolutely beautiful. A floral scent, Iris, maybe, that is very delicate and delightful but at the same time not so strong that people can smell it from across the room.

The texture of this pink cream is extremely thick but it spreads very easily and absorbs well. It feels very lush and rich and you just know that you are using a fancy French product.

Estee Lauder, one of the world's largest cosmetic manufacturers, bought Darphin Paris in 2003. Darphin Paris Densifying Anti-Wrinkle Cream retails for $185.00 for a 1.7 ounce jar. However, a tube or airless pump packaging would better protect the ingredients.

Ingredients: Water, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Gleceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Tridecyl Trimellitate, Tricostearin, Squalane, Iris Flower Root Extract, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutroyl, ...

6 comments:

  1. Wrinkle Creams" that phrase that has changed the way dermatologists used to research about the skin texture. "Best Wrinkle Cream", the word which gets the highest attention among the women.
    Revitaderm Cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darphin Paris Densifying Anti-Wrinkle Cream is one of those creams that I sampled and really liked. I was given a sample jar of this product and used every last drop of it. Using it every night for approximately 5 days I did not breakout
    Relift XS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of people try to find an answer to this question. "What is the best anti wrinkle treatment"? anti wrinkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make Out Bars by J. Zaraiya is a story that's takes place in rural Japan. The story is about a legendary martial artist, healer, and famous poet and philosopher who travels to distant villages throughout Asia. Naruto

    ReplyDelete
  5. LPG cellulite treatment in CA Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. korean skin care wholesale

    ReplyDelete