Feb 9, 2009

Mastey de Paris HC Formula B5 Leave-In Hair Mender

Mastey de Paris HC Formula B5 Leave-In Hair Mender is a leave-in hair mender that I just recently purchased to try as it has been reformulated, without parabens, like the rest of the Mastey de Paris hair care line.

This is a delightful, leave-in treatment that does not weigh down the hair. It makes it smoother, adds shine and detangles it extremely well. The scent is delicate and refreshing while not being at all overpowering. I find that a few sprays is enough to cover my hair. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and protein which help protect the hair and help make it behave better. This product is part of the Mastey de Paris moisture line for normal to dry hair.

I use this for two or three days following having my hair color done in order to help minimize the damage. I don't use it every day simply because I use a small dab of Mastey Frehair as leave-in and so use Mastey de Paris HC Formula B5 Leave-In Hair Mender as a moisture booster after getting my hair colored because it tends to be a bit drier.

This is a great product and works very well with the other Mastey de Paris products I use daily, Mastey de Paris Traite Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Mastey de Paris Frehair Daily Conditioner/Detangler. I am a huge fan of Mastey de Paris and find myself loving their products more and more each time I use them.

An 8 ounce spray bottle retails for $15.00 while a 1 gallon bottle can be purchased for $90.00. Mastey de Paris products are available and select hair salons and spas or online from the Mastey de Paris website.

Ingredients: D. Water, Infusion of PCA & Sodium Lactate & Pathenol B5 & Phosolipids (Natural Moisturizing Factor), Rice Amino Acids & Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Sunflower seed Extract & Grapeseed Extract & Benzophenone-3 & Ascorbic Acid & Tocopheryl Acetate (Mastey UVABLOC Color Protectants & Antioxidants), Methyl Glueth-20, Polysorbate-20, EDTA, Glycereth-2 Cocoate & Benzoic Acid, Parfum.

No comments:

Post a Comment