Mar 6, 2009

Good Skin Pharmacy Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment

I was recently given a sample tube of Good Skin Pharmacy's newest product Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment by a sales associate at Kohl's. While the sample was in a tube, the full size product comes in a tube with a roller ball for application.

The Good Skin website indicates this product contains Tensine and Resveratrol. It furthur states: "Instant sculpting meets long term firming in one innovative product. From the scientists at GS Labs, this technologically advanced system instantly resculpts skin while noticeably lifting and firming when used over time."

After reading about it on the Good Skin website I was eager to try it and see what sort of results I would get. My first impression was how thick the product was and how much the scent resembles products from Clinique, another Estee Lauder company. This product was difficult to spread and rather than absorb it sat on my skin leaving a white film on my face. It balled up if I applied a moisturizer over it. This product may be better for more mature skin.

Maybe this product would work better for me if applied with the roller ball applicatior but I found it difficult to use and did not experience any drastic improvment in my skin. I developed some small breakouts in the area where I applied it.

Available exclusively at Kohl's a full size tube, with roller ball applicator, sells for $44.50.

Ingredients: Unavailable.

4 comments:

  1. The product works really well for me. I lost <60 pounds, & my face had a few saggy type issues. The Sculptinex was the only item thus far to tone & minimize the wrinkles. Kudos to Sculptinex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I am glad it worked so well for you. Since I had a sample tube of it to try it didn't apply as smoothly as it might with the full-sized roller applicator. Do you find that it applies easily with the roller applicator?

    I must say, I liked the smell of it, it reminds me of Clinique products and I have always liked that scent.

    Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me pueden desir como se aplica?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, there is a method of applying skin care product onto your skin. Maybe in furture you want to use tapping method to apply on your moisturiser instead? It maybe caused by not letting the product sat into your skin before you carry on with the next step. Try it again!

    ReplyDelete