May 11, 2009

Update: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Protective Recovery Complex

I am a huge fan of this serum, the more I use it the more I love it. I have been using it twice daily for two weeks solid, sometimes even three times a day, and it actually seems to be fading my freckles.

I do, however, have to be careful not to get too much near my eyes or it tends to irritate them. While I have found that it takes more than a few drops to cover my entire face, I have been applying it to damp skin and find it does spread easier while helping to reduce any greasiness. I have been using it under my Mastey de Paris Moiste Facial Moisturizer and find that they seem to work well together.

As I mentioned in my original post about Advanced Night Repair Protective Recovery Complex, this is a product I tend to go back to. Yes, it is rather expensive, but it seems to work for me and when you consider how many years it has been available and how popular it is, it appears to work for a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment