Jun 6, 2009

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Youth Creme

Re-Nutriv is Estee Lauder's high-end, prestige, skin care line. It is similar in cost to the Estee Lauder owned Creme de La Mer.

Ultimate Youth Creme is a light cream that absorbs quickly and leaves the skin somewhere between dewey and matte. The scent is very much like other Re-Nutriv products, a very clean, subtle scent, very distinctive, very Estee Lauder. It is a wonderful moisturizer, regardless of any claims Estee Lauder makes, it moisturizes very well and didn't make my combo skin extremely shiney. My skin felt good, looked good and I was mostly impressed. Estee Lauder makes quality products for a variety of skin types and concerns.

If this product did not contain mica or titanium dioxide I would consider it one of the best I've used. Mica and Titanium Dioxide tend to cause me deep, painful, breakouts. Why companies feel the need to use them in their products knowing they may cause people breakouts is beyond me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. facial orlando fl

    ReplyDelete