Nov 23, 2009

Armani Crema Nera OMC3 SPF15

Armani's newest skin care product is a new cream in their Crema Nera line. OMC3 is a newer version of their popular, and expensive, Crema Nera.

I received several sample packets and used this product for approximately three days. The texture is fairly light but still a bit thicker than I expected. The scent was also rather strong, but very pleasant, which is something this product has in common with other L'Oreal owned companies including Lancome, Garnier, and numerous others.

I found that is was a bit slow to absorb and sat on my skin until I would use tissue to pat off the excess. This may be, in part, to the sunscreen ingredients. Overall, it is a nice, soothing, cream that may be best for those with drier skin types.

A 1.69 ounce jar, beautifully packaged, is sold at finer department stores for $185.00.

Ingredients: Currently unavailable.

No comments:

Post a Comment