Dec 21, 2009

Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Cream Texture Supreme

I had the opportunity to sample Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Cream Texture Supreme in a generous 0.17 ounce tube.

This thick cream is designed to help with, according to the Chanel website, "...wrinkles, loss of firmness, dehydration, lack of radiance and inconsistency in pigmentation are pinpointed at once for regenerating action, leaving skin revitalized, regenerated, radiant..."

This product contains Vanilla Planifolia extract from Madagascar and according to Chanel, "...Sublimage is powered by Planifolia PFA, engineered by Chanel Research..."

This seems to be a product designed for more mature, drier skin types. On my combo skin it didn't sink in very quickly or completely. Additionally, the scent is quite strong and lingers, although it is very pleasant.

Because of the thick texture I found this product worked really well for me using it as a moisture mask. It feels very luxurious and rich and makes me feel I am doing something good for my skin. There is something about a product with the name Chanel on it that just feels so special.

Available from Chanel, a 1.70 ounce jar sells for $375.00.

Ingredients: Currently unavailable.

No comments:

Post a Comment